With our software products, we simplify the everyday life of data scientists and expand the possibilities of the RapidMiner Studio platform. We have learned from numerous business scenarios which functions are needed to optimize the use of RapidMiner in data science projects. With our development team’s help, we have turned these functions into powerful operators and made them available to everyone in the form of extensions.
- Automatic creation of Excel reports
- Tools for extracting data from tables
- Reduces waiting times in the communication with storage media like hard disks and databases through "caching"
- Accelerates the processing of large volumes of data with "indexed collections"
- Offers the possibility to communicate with a wide variety of systems by means of "remote file handling"
- Integrates best practices for efficient project management.
- Integrates various tests (incl. chi-squared test, G-test and T-test)
- Tools for creating covariance and correlation matrices (incl. Pearson, Spearman)
- Discretization of data into quantiles
- Risk analysis (Kaplan-Meier, Flemming-Harrington, Nelson Aalen)
The WebAutomation Extension simplifies and speeds up processes involving JSON format. Further, it provides three Request operators that enable you to gather JSON data directly from web services.
- extremely efficient JSON parsing using the hierarchical structure of the JSON format
- create multiple relational tables
- integrate webservices into processes
Free trial version
All our extensions are available in the Marketplace as test versions with a limited functionality.