Jackhammer Extension for RapidMiner1
RapidMiner is a golden hammer...
If you are an experienced user of RapidMiner1, chances are that you already noticed that RapidMiner is a golden hammer. Whatever kind of problem in the area of Data Science you are facing, probability is high that you have a solution using RapidMiner off the top of your head. And the harsh reality shows that a golden hammer is direly needed in nearly all projects if you don't want to strangle yourself in your tool chain.
...now turn it into a golden jackhammer!
Unfortunately sometimes you not only need a golden hammer, but also something to tackle larger heaps of data. Many standard projects nowadays involve an amount of data that does not yet justify the usage and overhead of real Big Data technologies, but still require some special treatment to be executed on commodity hardware. Our extension will turn your RapidMiner installation into an easy to use, golden Jackhammer, hammering away a lot of your daily grieves.
- Additional powerful loops and process control operators to automate any
- Continuous integration tests of RapidMiner processes
- Improved operators to avoiding common workarounds in advanced analysis scenarios
- Caching functionality to speed up larger deployments
- Operators to ease implementation of WebApp logic and increase WebApp responsiveness
- And several more...
Improve your work efficiency
The Jackhammer Extension takes a lot of the fine features of the golden hammer and turns them into rock splitting stainless steel. If you ever came to love the flexibility of loops and sub processes in RapidMiner, you will die for the Jackhammer Extension: Combining parallel execution with an improved set of ports for more flexibility covering all the different applications at once, they not only increase the speed of computation, but also avoid a lot of process complexity, thus reducing the maintenance effort drastically.
Ease your life
Many additional features of our Jackhammer will make your live more comfortable. It adds support for continuous integration tests of your processes, so that you can dig deeper holes with utter confidence instead of worrying your day away that the entrance of your mine might collapse.
With the Jackhammer you can even plant a tree to display results in your WebApps with RapidMiner Server amazingly simple, simply grow it from the repository, prune it to your like and publish it.
|Users||1 Year Subscription||2 Year Subscription||Perpetual License||Maintenance|
|1 Named User||249 €||439 €||569 €||109 €|
|5 Named Users||1029 €||1799 €||2319 €||439 €|
|Company License||2369 €||4139 €||5329 €||1019 €|
- Named User: A named user is simply an individual human being. That means if you have a license for one named user, this particular person is allowed to use the extension in RapidMiner Studio and Server across installations as long as only he has access to it. That means this person can create processes in Studio and put the processes on a Server to publish their results, but nobody without a license may modify the processes containing operators from this extension.
The person may not change over time, unless you ask for exchanging the license key and get the written approval from us. This will only happen with good reasons, for example if the person has left your company, etc...
- Company License: A company license allows everybody who is employed by your company to work with our extension. The extension may be installed on every RapidMiner Server within the company. That means that as a consultant company your consultants may use the extension during projects with your customer, but may not install the extension on the customer's server.
- Yearly Subscription: A subscription covers license and maintenance, but is only valid for a certain period of time. That means you need to renew your subscription if you want to continue the usage of this extension.
- Perpetual License: This is a license that is not limited in time and will allow you to use the program as long as you want. It includes maintenance for one year. If you don't have a maintenance contract anymore, you will not be able to use the latest product updates anymore and are stuck with the last version being published during your maintenance period.
- Maintenance: Maintenance covers as well support, as receiving updates. Subscriptions always include maintenance, will perpetual licenses need a separate maintenance contract after the first year.
1 RapidMiner is a registered trademark of RapidMiner Inc., 10 Fawcett Street, Cambridge MA 02138, United States of America